Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hockey - The Best Sport Ever

How do you define an addiction? I suppose we could talk about coffee. I can't function without it in the morning. But I've reached new levels with my love for hockey and it manifested itself during a rainy August Saturday. I played drop in hockey last night. I will play drop in hockey tomorrow morning at the same rink. But today, I was sad because there was no hockey. Due in part to the torrents of rain that kept me indoors most of day? Perhaps. But I even spent 2 hours this afternoon watching a replay on some college sports station of last year's GLI championship (and I already knew the outcome) with Michigan beating Michigan State 5-1.

After tomorrow's hockey, there will be no hockey for me until Wednesday. Maybe I will take my stick out and practice shooting in the driveway....

1 comment:

yorbacus said...

Feel free to destroy the garage door so we can get a fancy newfangled one!