Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lunch at Sidetrack

We investigated in early February to see if the burgers lived up up to their reputation (they did). Plus, everyone should have a fried dill pickle at least once.

This weekend we returned. I had the grilled veggie sandwich (very tasty with provolone on great bread) and my dining companion had a bowl of smothered chili. The service is great and so is the food. This restaurant gem will certainly be on our regular rotation and next time I will save room for dessert (most tables ordered at least one).

You can visit Sidetrack at http://www.sidetrackbarandgrill.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see they have Shepherd's Pie on the menu. That is always an intriguing option, but I always fear a bloated, greasy mess of beef and potatoes. Maybe I'll be brave and give it a shot!