Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Food

We have eaten this month at Seva and Amadeus in Ann Arbor and again at Sidetrack in Ypsi. All three are worth visiting. Seva is a favorite of ours (unfortunately I have been unable to find a menu on line - and my perennial dining companion and I have yet to find an item on the menu we would not recommend). Amadeus is wonderful eastern European food.

My dining companion woke up Saturday craving a reuben and a root beer so we ventured back to Sidetrack (fast becoming our favorite pub food) and I had a chicken salad on greens (with iced tea- which comes with a refill to the table). Wonderful stuff. I look forward to introducing my father (a huge fan of the reuben) to Sidetrack this summer.

To go to Amadeus click here: http://www.amadeusrestaurant.com/

No comments: