Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Knight's in Ann Arbor

We had a craving for steak so my perennial dining companion and I braved the construction on Ford Rd. and headed into Ann Arbor to Knight's Steakhouse, a true classic. We both had the filet (mine a nice 6 oz size and covered with mushrooms) and his the standard cut with blue cheese and they were tremendous. Melt in your mouth good. My companion had the cream of asparagus soup which he said was very tasty and I had a salad so I could indulge in a little home-made ranch dressing :-). While the food is tremendous and not inexpensive, you should note that this is a family restaurant filled with all generations talking at all volumes with enthusiasm.

http://www.knightsrestaurants.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GIANT restaurant. Intimate = False;

MustEatThere = True;