Thursday, November 5, 2009

eve - Day of the Dead

We had wanted to get back to eve in Ann Arbor and when we saw an upcoming event for a Day of the Dead feast, we were intrigued enough to make reservations and go blindly into what we were sure would be an amazing night of food. Little did we know how wonderful it would be. If I count correctly, 8 courses were served. Even eating a bit of each dish left me so full I doubted I would eat the next day. Amazing food and not anything run of the mill. Wonderfully smooth tequila and Dos Equis. I wish I had the printed menu to list out the dishes. Tamales and tostadas and short ribs and beans and some sort of to-die-for mole sauce. We weren't disappointed and it was a great chance to talk with a group of food-loving people all gathered to enjoy the feast. Visit eve soon:

http://www.evetherestaurant.com/

No comments: