Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Red Cedar Grill

We celebrated my dad's birthday a little late this year. His birthday is in February and it is not unusual between our U of M hockey tickets and the Michigan weather to get together after the fact. My mom, dad, perennial dining companion and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at The Red Cedar Grill (http://redcedargrill.com/) this week. I had the macaroni and cheese with chicken, my mom had the brick chicken and both my husband and perennial dining companion had the house sirloin. The entrees were tasty, the Manhattans tasty (for the men in our party) and the Short's IPA I had was quite tasty (after I get over my initial disappointment that there were no Bell's brews on tap, I was please to discover a more than adequate substitute). The desserts (either a skillet cake or a toll house bar topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge) were amazingly decadent. A great evening for sure.

No comments: