Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week Off at Home

What an awesome week off with my perennial dining companion. We saw great hockey (both at Yost and the Olympic hockey on TV) , ate amazingly good omelettes at Gest in Redford (http://gestomelettes.com/menu1a.htm) , got to see my Mom and Dutch and have great food at the Red Cedar Grill (see previous post). I had a good, fun sports night tonight (ties in both hockey and soccer - plus I scored the goal to tie in the soccer game so we didn't lose with 24 seconds left). My CRF kitty, Phoebe, didn't die despite a crash. And we experienced the worst weather week in Michigan this winter, but we didn't have to commute. My perennial dining companion was well-prepared for his Finance final (MSU Executive MBA program). I read several excellent books by Louise Penny (The Inspector Gamache Series). All good stuff. Now I just need to fit in some French Toast at Angelo's and I will be all set for awhile..... The batteries are recharged - look out world!

No comments: