Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ann Arbor 10-24

What a weekend! What a town! On Friday we took a little fall color tour (for those of you not from Michigan, you have no idea what you are missing). The fall is beautiful with the colors of the trees. You in Florida have NO IDEA! Move back to the Midwest and experience four distinct seasons, the Great Lakes, a wonderful region of restaurants and culture and community. It's a tremendous place to be and I can't imagine living anywhere else.

Friday night we ate at Mac's Acadian Seafood Shack in Saline. Great Food. Great Service. But the delivery was uneven (my entree arrived before I was done with my salad). I insist you visit however. We will be back. I had the butternut squash ravioli and my perennial dining companion had the salmon. The food was wonderful. http://macsinsaline.com/

The evening ended at Rackham Auditorium listening to Andres Schiff as he performed 4 Beethoven Sonatas and finished with an encore of Bach's Italian Concerto. Tremendous stuff: http://www.ums.org/s_current_season/artist.asp?pageid=470

No comments: